Saturday 8 February 2014

CHRISTMAS TAG!

Good Morning!
I'm sitting here on a new swivel chair this morning!  Bliss...
We go it from IKEA earlier this week , and hubby put it together for me! Okay I know it's only a chair lol..but, my other kept loosing one of its wheels, so I had to be careful how I sat..never fallen off,  but, had a few scares...I'd got so used to how bad it was. It will take me a while to get used to this one.





Another Christmas card to add to my little stash.. This 'tag' image came from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and it called Tag - Santas Reindeer Just printed it out and cut round! Nice and easy lol.   Papers/Pearls from stash...Woodware Snowflake punch...Spellbinder die..




Challenges entering...

Holly Jolly Christmas ~ Christmas Tag
Craftyhazelnut's Extra ~ Anything Christmas
Crimbo Crackers ~ Christmas Happiness
Craftyhazelnut's ~ Die cut or Punched shape



Thank you soooo much for calling....


















21 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful with great design and wonderful monochromatic colouring.
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris said...

That's so effective, Chrissy. Love the monochrome! Enjoy the luxury of your new chair!!!
Chris
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and layout.xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous monocromatic tag
love your card
hugs Tamara

Dee said...

Love the black and white color combo and the pretty borders!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab-u-lous Chrissy!!! Love the black and white and the way you used my favourite die! Watch that chair you don't get too dizzy! Susan x

Claire said...

Lovely card Chrissy, love the tag and monochrome tones. Hugs, Claire x

Gail said...

I'm behind again Chrissy!
Things are lovely as usual!
Enjoy your chair & weekend!

Chrissy said...

This is very effective Chrissy..love the wave and black and white.My chair slowly sinks downward and then my chin almost hits the desk..lost my hydrolic...lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love the tag image and wonderful layout.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous, love the wavy edge!
hugs Jo x

Dortesjs said...

this is so elegant Chrissy

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Chrissy, I like the design and colours.
Kevin xx

Linda Anderson said...

What a fabulous card Chrissy!! Love the design and your wonderful tag. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

Linda

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A great card Chrissy, love the monochromatic color scheme, and the how you divided the dsp. Thanks again for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
Cindy DT

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Chrissy, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Pia S said...

I must say this black and white design has plenty of Christmas feel in spite of the non traditional colors and papers. I really like it! Those curvy lines and the b&w color scheme give your card a great elegant look!

Fabiola said...

facile mais tellement jolie, elle est sobre et charmante, biz

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love Bugaboo images. This one is so pretty and looks fabulous with your design. The borders at the bottom of the card are gorgeous.

Lenie said...

wat een prachtige kaart, zo mooi ook van kleuren.
groeten Lenie

scrappymo! said...

What a lovely monochromatic card.
Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
Maureen aka Scrappymo!