Friday 13 March 2015

STITCHING REAL OR FAUX AT QKR STAMPEDE.

Good Morning! Today sees the start of another Challenge over at QKR Stampede.
Here's my DT card
This is a scheduled post. So I'm hoping you are reading this!





The Challenge this week is .. #130  'Stitching'  Real or Faux..
I chose digi12810 Buzzing Digi-Stamp
Coloured with Copics... Diamond Stickles on his wings...Honeycomb stamp  KaiserCraft and stamped with Simon Stays Dye Ink  'Sunshine'.
Sky distress Ink Dried Marigold..I hand stitched the Spellbinder circle..and as you can see my 'Wasp' made his own lol, only joking they are already there.....Sentiment  Computer...


Challenges entering...


Thank you soooo much for calling..



14 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I didn't see this fun bee! That's why I love following your blog. I didn't get the grasshopper colored in time for last blog but you will see it soon. Love the frame around the bee and the sky. The frame looks 3 d.

Viv said...

Such a sweet card Chrissy, love the sentiment too ;) Viv xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is a cute card, but a *wasp* stamp?! Oh my!

Dee said...

Soooo cute! Love the saying and that darling little bee! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Chris said...

Love the wasp...I hate wasps usually, but he's a real character! Lovely clean design, fab stitching!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

What a great "Forgot your Birthday card" Chrissy..I love the little wasp and honeycomb stamping..fabulous colouring and sparkle and love the design too..guess I just plain love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue B said...

Oh this is brilliant Chrissy… how I love this design! I've zoomed in for a closer look and your colouring is awesome! love those clouds and the beautifully coloured wasp… his sparkly wings are gorgeous! really like the honeycomb stamp too! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend! I've still got a Mr Selfridge to catch up with! :-)))
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Chrissy!
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Terrific card Chrissy. Love the honeycomb stamping and your stitching is very neat! Susan x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Chrissy. I love the image and brilliant design. Your stitching looks wonderful.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I like the image the stamping and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Pia S said...

Oh, another fab design with a Chrissy sentiment! Love the stitching and the way you framed the image, this is such a great clean design!!

Heather said...

An adorable card Chrissy, I love your background and such a cute wasp with lovely colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx

Fabiola said...

trop fun!! biz