Friday 18 November 2016

#218 CHALLENGE OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE

Good Morning!
Welcome to another Challenge over at  QKR Stampede



This week #218 Challenge is Give Thanks 


A CAS card from me this week! Freebie digi paper from the internet.. This little 'fruit' was coloured with Copics..Computer generated sentiment..

Challenges entering..

Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes
Perfectly Created Chaos ~ # 6 CAS Thank you
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft ~  Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open ~ Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore ~ Anything Goes
Creatalicious ~ Anything Goes with Optional use a sentiment
The Crazy ~  Thanks you is the magic word
Pile it on ~ ~121 Thankful/Thank you





Thank you so much for calling...
Sorry for not visiting this week. A doctors appointment and another trip to Wythenshaw.
I keep thinking I must get my flu jab, but, haven't yet had the time.
 I only realized it was Thursday this evening!  Kept thinking it was Wednesday.  xx





17 comments:

Chris said...

You went bananas with this one Chrissy! I love it!
Hope you have a good weekend...with a bit of time to relax!
hugs
xx

Dee said...

Your cards always make me smile...

Chrissy said...

I get it..lol..FAB card Chrissy..great find with the papers...hope all is well.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your card made me laugh....it's a classic sentiment, but you presented it well with the template and papers and that delightful banana face. Thanks for the smile. I'm still under the weather but this brought a smile to my face.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

I really love this great job thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Michelle DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is just so COOOOL. I love the image and love your designer matching paper. Fabulous.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge…
[Diane-Louise DT for Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog]



Pia S said...

This is so cute and fun! Love the paper and your coloring is perfect!

karalschuknecht said...

Chrissy, I love this banana card. Wonderfully done. I look at an image like this and wonder what would I do with that one? Great job!!

Nicola Gold said...

What a fun card. I've never seen a banana used before. You have used the perfect DP and embellies with this. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes November 2016'.
Nicola CGE DT Amethyst Lily Designs

Fabiola said...

Trop sympa, je retrouve ton humour, biz

Dori Shelton said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining the CAS Thank you challenge over at Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love your paper and CAS layout! Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this week!
Lyn

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just adorable. Wow, the paper is so perfect with the cute image. You did a great job on this fab card.

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

Such a fun card, I'm loving how you have used the patterned paper to match the image. Thank you so much for taking part in the LMMS challenge, I hope to see you again in the next :) x

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)